MindProber works with personal data containing sensitive information; hence, we guarantee that all legal procedures involving data handling and management are complied. You may verify that in our website (www.mindproberlabs.com), all your personal data are protected by the procedures published in Portuguese legislation (Law 67/98 de 26, October 26, complying with European Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated from April 27th, 2016.
With this document, we wish to ensure that:
1. You understand the information we collect.
2. You understand the reasons why we gather that information, as well as its utilization.
What kind of data do we collect
Personal data include name, email address, phone number, home address, as well as any other type of information that you may wish to provide (e.g., professional background, academic training, etc.). When you navigate through this website, MindProber does not collect nor handle any personal data. Those data are only gathered when you communicate with us, filling out a form named “Contact” or when you subscribe our newsletter. Our website only gathers data related to your navigation – interaction, basic demographic data, “page views”, location, etc (verify Cookies Policy).
For what purpose may we utilize your data?
In our website we only collect data delivered by our visitors for the following purposes:
1. Newsletter: MindProber provides a regular information service on the company’s activity, or about issues that might be relevant for our activity. This service is provided through email, upon subscription on our website.
2. Contact Forms: In case you wish to contact us, either to clarify any questions or to schedule a meeting, you may do so by filling out the Contact Form available in our website.
3. Questionnaires: MindProber works remotely with hundreds of people (testers) who participate voluntarily in our Market Research activities and may make application forms/surveys available through the website.
Links for third parties
Are my data secure?
MindProber is responsible for any data voluntarily provided by our users, guaranteeing their protection against any loss, destruction, alteration, access, misuse or non authorized handling. Hence, MindProber has adopted technical and organizational initiatives for the safety and protection of its databases. In spite of our efforts, information provided through the Internet may be used by third parties. Therefore, it is impossible to ensure an absolute confidence and authenticity of the information provided in that manner. When you use MindProber website and insert data, you will declare that you accept that you do it voluntarily and that you are willing to take the associated risk.
Personal data provided by users are incorporated in an automated data file, of Mind Prober entire responsibility, and will be used only for the purposes identified. MindProber will adopt technical and organisational measures, suitable to ensure a level of security adjusted to the level of risk, namely personal data encryption and pseudonymisation; we will ensure permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our systems and of data handling services; we will guarantee availability and access to personal data so the efficiency of the adopted measures may be regularly evaluated, in order to guarantee safety of data handling.
Treatment of personal data
As a user of the site, you will authorize your personal data (full name, email address, phone number, home address or other information that MindProber might solicit, or that you might provide voluntarily) to be collected, handled and stored by MindProber.