Panel Support Assistant
MindProber is looking for a qualified Panel Support Assistant. You will be working closely with our team and collaborating on innovative research projects. We are already setting new grounds in the Market Research field and hope your unique contribution can support and increase the demand for MindProber’s tech.
About the job – Panel Support Assistant
- Work closely with the management teams to ensure alignment with key goals
- Contribute to building forward-thinking and competitive solutions that pave the way for MindProber’s growth
- Panel support via email (this includes questions regarding the sensor, the app, and session/projects)
- Panel support via email chat (mostly used during sessions, to offer more direct support to the panelists)
- Session monitoring (evaluating quality of participation, offering written support to possible questions that come up)
The successful candidate for this role will not just understand but thrive in a technological start-up setting. MindProber is a dynamic and fast-moving next-generation research tech (ResTech) company for media measurement. If you identify yourself as entrepreneurial and have experience working autonomously in dynamic and ambitious environments, this opportunity may be for you.
- Finished high school
- Experience in customer support (valued factor)
- English proficiency level – C1 or C2; writing skills C2 level is a mandatory factor
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Bias for proactivity and for playing alongside a team
- Strong taste for flexible working circumstances (especially schedules – different time zones)
- Ability to organize complex time sets and compromises
- Oriented by responsibility
- Desire to develop and thrive in a growing organization
- Excel expertise
- Familiarity with email campaigns and communications
- Knowledge of additional languages (German and/or Spanish)
About the benefits
There are obvious benefits to working at a growing start-up as a panel support assistant, but we like to think we offer even more than the norm:
- Work with some of the world’s greatest companies from the Media, Entertainment, and Sports industries
- Culture of trust and accountability means ultimate flexibility in how and when you get the job done
- Unparalleled work-life balance
- Hybrid work model: you can work from anywhere too
- Allowance for flexible benefits (e.g.: education expenses; retirement & investment; public transportation, and much more!)
- Health insurance
The world looks increasingly to quality, engaging content to entertain, inspire, and influence. With so many media and entertainment choices across platforms and formats, it is more important than ever for content producers, distributors, and brands to be able to measure, optimize, and monetize content and the viewer/listener experience.
At MindProber, we have built a new-generation media measurement platform that combines remote sensing and machine learning technologies to bring implicit, objective emotional engagement metrics to the industry for the first time.
We are proud of the work we have done so far, boasting a number of the world’s most innovative media owners, content creators, and sports leagues as clients. Our mission is to make our emotional engagement metrics a key component in every part of the media value chain, empowering the creation of increasingly engaging content.
About diversity and inclusion
We are committed to making the whole MindProber family feel at home and empowered to do the best work of their life regardless of ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or gender.
Start your next chapter as a Panel Support Assistant at MindProber.
Let’s work together!
[08 March 2023]